- As we navigate the Covid-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our staff and customers remain a top priority.
- However, there are some delays with Australia Post due to high volume of deliveries they are processing, and reduced staff due to social distancing practices.
- Please note, Australia Post website states: "parcels sent via Express Post may take five business days or more to be delivered, because of restrictions including limited flights and social distancing requirements".
- Some standard post deliveries are taking up to 5-10 business days at the moment.
|Standard (Australia)||$9.99 or FREE over $79||5-7 Business Days due to Covid-19||Australia Post|
|Express (Australia)||$12.99 for orders under $79||3-5 Business Days due to Covid-19||Australia Post|
|Express UPGRADE (Australia)||$6.99 for orders over $79||3-5 Business Days due to Covid-19||Australia Post|
|New Zealand||$15 or FREE over $225||3-7 Business Days||DHL Express|
- We aim to ship orders within 3-5 days from your order date.
- During sale or promotional periods we may take 5-8 days to despatch your order.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
General AUSTRALIA Shipping Information
- Shipping time may vary according to Australia Post time frames and zones, and does not include our order processing time.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- Shipment confirmation will be sent to your email once your order has been dispatched.
General INTERNATIONAL Shipping Information
- ALL International orders may be subject to customs inspections and import taxes unique to your country, based on items being over a certain value set by your local authority.
- This is not within our control and we cannot pre pay these taxes. We advise contacting your local customs office to find out if/and how much these taxes may be. For NZ customers, you can calculate your estimated Customs charges here: https://www.customs.govt.nz/personal/duty-and-gst/whats-my-duty-estimator
- We can not mark your package as a "sample" or "gift" to avoid these taxes. Honesty is our policy.
Trouble Shooting Your Australian Order Delivery
- Most parcel issues can be dealt with quickly by contacting the courier Australia Post directly and these below links can help with common issues. https://auspost.com.au/help-and-support
- If you have received a shipping notice from us but haven't yet received your parcel: https://helpandsupport.auspost.com.au/s/missing-or-lost-item
- If Australia Post has tried to delivery but you're having issues receiving your parcel: https://helpandsupport.auspost.com.au/s/delivery-issue
- If you need to discuss mail redirection: https://helpandsupport.auspost.com.au/s/mail-redirection-and-hold
- If you do have not received your parcel within these time guidelines and don't see your questions answered above please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org