Made with a cross-over ruffled back & arm straps, with a higher straight cut neckline for comfort when playing in the water. Kuu Karlaa is created with blush tones and earthy journey lines, meeting places and waterholes to capture the spirit of Cungelella’s homelands of the Kalkatungu Tribe, Kalkadoon People.
- Ally friendly products are for everyone. Made with tradition and family in our hearts, and everyone in mind.
- One-piece suit
- Higher straight across neckline with frill detail
- Crossover back straps featuring ruffles
- Brief bottom
- UPF50 sun protection
- Luxury Polyamide/Spandex fabric
- Designed in Australia Commissioned
- Art by Cungelella Art
- Pattern placement may differ between each swimwear piece due to the nature of the artwork
Cungelella Arts 'Kuu Karlaa meaning' Spring of Water, is very important to our dry landscape. It sustains life, humans, animals, tree & bush foods. It gives us pleasure to look at it, swim in it & cleanse our bodies inside and out. The earth was created for us & we were created for the earth, we have to look after it, without water and we have nothing.
$5 from every sale of Cungelella Art Swimwear will go to 3 Sons Fitness not for profit arm. John, the owner of 3 Sons Fitness connects indigenous youth with a range of employment opportunities.